Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Winds of March

The road bike is my main ride right now with the trails staying to muddy to even think of riding them.The wind kicked my ass today but I was set on getting some intervals in and the wind didn't let me recover to easy.With temps staying in the 50s and upper 40s it won't take long for the ground to unthaw and the March winds to dry them out.

I'm behind in my training compared to last year but I was heading into the Trans Iowa race about this time so it's expected to not be right on schedual.

Getting this in order for the Mid West Festival I need to get some bloggers to post some info on the festival if you missed last year this is the last time it will be in Central Illinois and it was a blast .

I'm looking at a 24 hr road race this year that I passed on last year,my 24-9 race might not happen with work vacations not cooperating.

See ya !

No comments: