Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Century done

It took 6:12 minutes 100.50 miles with the last 20 miles with the wind in my face at 20+mph yeah kiss my ass.I was 1 mile from the house and I had 5 hours and 80 miles in,go home or grind out the last 20,I was at LT max at 11 mph at times but I really wanted 6 hours in the saddle so I took a right turn and then a left back to the wind in my face...I really need to plan a route south of Trivoli I new what I was for and new it was going to hurt.

Hope to keep the saddle time up for the rest of the year if I'm going to do any good at my next races.

2 bottles of Heed
2 bottles of Substained Energy
2 bottles of Gatorade
1 bottle of Red Bull
1-1/2 bottles of gel
1/2 turkey sub
felt good and strong

See Ya !

3 comments:

PaddyH said...

nice!

Mike Howard said...

Hi Paddy I'm glad I didn't have to do it the snow...You didn't move far enough south LOL !

Sam said...

Wow, very nice!

-Sam

from
Buy Mountain Bikes