Monday, June 23, 2008

A lot of road miles

Finished the finale coat of black on the Zed...Cindy and I enjoying a Fat Tire
K2 Zed frame getting a primer coat of paint I'm making it into a single speed.

Days are getting numbered for how many long hours of training I can get in,Bob has been getting some good rides in and sticking with me pretty good.I have I74 race #3 in a few weeks then Wems up in Franklin,Wi 6 hour two weeks before 24-9.Peoria is bring up a good number of riders again I bet there will be around 20 racers all together in differant teams.The Proctor riders are really digging the 4 man team event and a couple of ladies are doing 12 or maybe 24 hr duall.

Crit in downtown Peoria next Sunday Cindy and I will course marshall for a couple of hours.

Fat Tire beer at Caseys Stores...nice yeah ?

see ya !

No comments: