Tuesday, January 13, 2009

RPM class

I need to take Cindy to work this morning so I hit the gym in town while I was there.I ran for 30 min. then hit the RPM class(like a Spin class)at 10:15am these classes are fast with little recovery time for the whole 45 to 50 min. class.

After a short warm up you start kicking it up to race pace and you don't let up,the hill climbing was really putting me at my max.You get what you put into these kind of workouts and I just about gave to much right at the end of the class,as I was looking for a bucket but didn't lose it !

I'm spent and that's good...PAMBA meeting tonight !


See Ya !

1 comment:

Midz said...

I was hopin to sneak in a ride around my parts today on the Nishiki, but when I saw the snow drifting again I decided to pass. I'll be there Monday for sure!