Friday, January 30, 2009

3rd week simple plan

Just completed my 3rd week of the simple plan workout from Middz and my secound week of Cyclo Core workouts.Both are compatable with each other but I'm only do the core workout twice a week.

Amazing how strong you can get by doing just body weight workouts in a short time but I feel stronger and tighter (pumped) in just the 3 weeks of doing them.

Spinning and running is the main cardio right now,weather sucks just to cold to mess with so the dungeon has been getting used pretty good.I'm about done at the gym ,my 3 months are up next week,besides I havn't been there in a couple weeks anyway. I got what I wanted and that was some motivation to get working out and I look forward to going downstaires.

Monday I ended up doing the 1 hr race spin by myself,Middz had to work and I almost had to but I didn't have turn time to take a run up to Chicago.
PhotobucketI'm spent after this fast paced spin.

Wednesday I did a "block "I think they call it,I ran for 1 mile,spin at LT for 20 min. and back to a 1 mile run...I'll kick up that time by 5 min. each week.

I-74 Race meeting after work Saturday with all the clubs from Illinois just to hammer details out and then It's Super Bowl Sunday night !

Yeah ! I'm a Steeler Fan ! with Monday off so I can stay up and watch plus last day to pig out on the good food before race season starts...( lost 5 pds this month)

See ya !

1 comment:

Midz said...

Dude, I can't wait till tomorrow is over. I've haven't done a thing all week long. My sleep has been terrible and I went out with some buddies Friday night to Alexander's and a bar. By the time I get through tomorrow night my system is going to need a serious detox!! I gotta ramp it back up and get serious again.