Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Getting back on !

I had a good workout this morning after a 4 day layoff , work really screwed me up this week.
I have been doing some interval work .
On my spinner I've been doing a 1 1/2 hr ride
15 min. zone 1
15 min.zone 2
3 sets of intervals
30 sec. 1 min. rest
20 sec. 1min rest
10 sec. 5 min. rest then next set.
finish the ride in zone 2.
Late this afternoon I lifted weights /chest.

Went to the PAMBA meeting tonight , looks like alot of trail work
needs to be done this sping,I really don't know how much I can help this year.
I moved up to expert at the end of last year and want to start endurance racing this year.
From what I have been reading I need to kick up my training to 13 to15 hrs a week, it
might all be wishfull thinking.

1 comment:

Midz said...

You better get your ass to some trail care days when you have some time. Your site looks good!