Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Keeping at it !

I hit the road today only 30 miles,all I had time for. Hit the trails monday at Indy.
I don't know the trails that good but I got a good loop in about 1 1/2 hr ride. I'll run in the morning I have to take KJ to the dentist at 10:00am. I'll lift when I get home.
I have to start getting some long rides in, Feb. 1st is my goal to start. The weather needs to stay cold so I can ride the trails, I don't like the road this time of year. The bad thing is spring really sucks here it stays wet so long you think you'll never get in the woods. I really hope I don't
get burned out this the most training I've done in the off season,I set my sights on the 12 hr races and I have to start training smart or I'm going to suck bad. I'm always looking ahead
but you never know what lies around the corner ! I'll keep reading Jeffs and Konas team blogs
they keep me motivated.

1 comment:

Midz said...

You're a little behind. What's up? Could you use thos videos?