Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Training update

I had a ok week, weather was great last weekend , Saturday sucked as usual work was to long then I needed to help out on trailday. would have been a geat day to get a road ride in but I was dead tired and did nothing the rest of the day.

Sunday morning I got in a 3o mile road ride, It felt good but I have to start getting some 4 to 6 hr rides in at least 1oo miles. I lifted some weights Monday night and started a new routine
Instead of my usual bodybuilding routine, witch I know i'm not supose to do but like Midds
says thats what I know so thats what I do. I'll start doing 8 sets per body part but only 2 different exercises and do chest,back and shoulders on day 1 legs and arms day 2.

2 weeks ago on Sunday Cindy and I was down stairs me on the tredmill and Cindy on her
recumbent bike. When I decided to run 4 miles then do some 15 rep squats with only about
155 lbs. When I went down for the 3rd set my hams were screaming I finished the set but couldn't do a 4th. I hurt for 3 days , I WON'T DO that again !

I ran for a hour on the trmill the other day I put my headphones on with velvet revolver
next thing I know I went 6 1/2 miles and I ran 5 1/4 of it and felt good.
I did some leg speed this morning for a hour then ran 2 miles downstairs.
My crapy work week starts thursday I hope I can get some kind of trianing in on the
next three days.

No comments: