Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Mud and cold ride

Hit the Rock Island Trail today,what a bad idea that was ! I thought I would be ok with the
temps in the low 30s but it sucked bad. I had to ride the road and I didn't know where I was going but I still got in a 2 1/4 hr ride in. Yesterday I did 1 hr on the spinner , leg speed work.
I had another bad weekend at work I didn't workout on the bike Fri.,Sat., or Sunday, I can't keep doing that I'll get better when the weather gets good.

I'm looking for some lights and parts to build up my Zed frame , I don't know what rimset I want to go with. Sram will dominate drive train and I might go with FSA for cranks,seatpost
and handlebar.

I have been reading some other race blogs and checking to see how much other people are
riding, It blows me away how much time some guys can train.

KJ and Steph are talking about playing softball and soccer this summer, my training and raceing
might come to a hault. I'll have to check scheduals to see if I can still get in the training and go
out of town for some of the races.

I'll run or hit the road bike Weds. I think it's going to be around 40

No comments: