Sunday, March 27, 2005

About Time !

I got back on the bike,I havn't been on it since the first of the week.I about bit off more than I can chew again ,I went north today to mark out a route and I ended up having to call Cindy and have her tell me where the hell I am !.I wasn't far off but I did need to turn around and go back where I came from . It was a good ride alot of time 4 hrs in the saddle around 65 miles. Cindy knew where I was heading and came out in the truck and met me at route 8 I had her go ahead of me and I drafted behind the truck for the last 3 miles it was great, she did a good job and I really needed the help. I hope to get a ride in after work tomorrow and then a recovery ride Tuesday with Midds and maybe the trails on wednesday if they are dry. see ya !!!!

No comments: