Sunday, March 20, 2005

ya i havn't gone no where 1

sorry i havn't posted 1 I get on line and I get lazy about posting .I went to Indy Trails for a nice 3 hr ride trail are in grat shape !.training has been good but not where i want to be I still think I'm a little behind where I should be. I'm getting tired of the road rides the trail ride today was fun. MY first endurance race will be at the end of April in WI. I think I'm going to do a 6 hr race and see how I enjoy it, If I don't have a good time or have fun I'll stick to the regular xc raceing. I'm planing on doing 12 hrs at the end of May and my real goal is to do 24 hrs of 9-Mile solo. I'm going up to the quad cities on April 10th for my 1st xc race I'm curious on my fitness level this will let me know how far ahead I am from last year. I'll keep in touch !!!!!!!!

No comments: