Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Good 2 days of riding

Sunday and Monday was great for trail riding ! Sunday was my b-day 44 yrs and the weather was great I hit Indy for 3 hrs non stop, I was having so much fun because I don't know the trails that good so I could have been in another state and I wouldn't know it. I meet Tony and Staub monday after work and went for another ride 2hrs 45 min. plus i was there earleir and rode for a 1 hr 20min. they showed me a good ten mile loop that I will use for training we rode into the dark ,glad we took lights but my trail rat sucks !! I was wiped when I got home and it showed this morning I sleep in till 10:30 this morning and thats not me .the only reason I woke up was besause Cindy called . She thought I was sick or hurt !!! I'll do a slow recovery ride on the spinner today maybe a hr. Well I guess I should do something today !!!!!!!!

No comments: