Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sorry

I haven't posted ! I'm not very good at typing so it's more of chore than being lazy ! I just checked with the Iowa race and it sounds like the weather turned real bad. I'll check later today to get the 411. I have been doing ok on the training this week hasn't been the best but the weather sucks here to. Last Suday I got in a 4 hr. none stop ride at Jubilee to check out what drink and food I'll need for my 6 hr race next weekend.I didn't go real hard just steady,The waether might be bad in Win. So I hope they don't cancel it but I don't want to do a mud race either. The kickapoo race is in a few weeks to start off the PAMBA series and it's going to be tough.30 miles at race pace will be hard ,hope weather is good. I need to go mushroom hunting see ya!

No comments: