Monday, April 04, 2005

Trail day Saturday

I didn't get my ride in Saturday like I wanted to, we worked on the trails for about 2- 1/2 hrs . All we did was use our leaf blowers on the trails to help dry them out. I ended up walking about 5 miles so I blew off the road ride. Sunday I went on a 4 hr 66 mile ride and felt good. Today I went to Farmdale for a trail ride, I got in 2 hrs of some easy spinning . The bad thing is I took two real hard falls, the first one I was jacking around on a log stunt and I fell to one side and the bike went the other side and I was cliped in so I fell hard.I just got scraped up no damage.The other fall hurt bad ,I was almost done not even ten min. from the truck when I rounded a corner nice and easy but my pedal caught a stump and stopped me now ! I flew over the bike but first racked my left cookie right on the stem ,then rolled over on my side. I didn't know what hit me ! It took about ten min. for me to get back on the bike and quit slobbering and groaning !!! . I put some frozen peas on the boys as soon as I got home.

I have to start yard work tomorrow ! more money for bike parts ! I might not be able to get back on the bike for a couple days with the weather going south. We have a PAMBA meeting tomorrow , It's always good to talk to everyone ! see ya !

No comments: