Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hitting the spinner

plus getting some running in to keep from getting to bored downstaires in the dungeon,I wish the weather would just stay in the 20s and keep the ground frozen and maybe I could get out on the trails for some much needed outside biking.

I did a killer interval ride on the spinner this morning after work and finished up with some yoga and a good healthy meal.


A couple things I like about my Johnny G spinner
1-The feel of a real bike
2-sturdy ! It's not going anywhere !
3-adjustability is easy
4-pads are the only thing you can wear out

Standing
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sitting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The one and only sponsor I tried for this year was Maxxis Tires and I was notified yesterday that I did get the sposorship ! So good for me ! I like the big selection of tires I can get from these guys so I'm really glad they took me aboard.

I need to get the logo from the Midwest Moutainbike Festival so I can post it on here,this is a big event for PAMBA to put on and we need to get the word out to everyone.I hope some of the Iowa endurance freaks can make it over for the weekend.

I had to get some pics off the camera so here is a few from my last race of 2006
The Panther Creek Challenge 100

setting up and getting ready to go !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nine hours plus later I was cooked !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Collecting some swag for my 2nd place finish

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I couldn't have done it without my sweetheart Cindy ! She was there all year long !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Midz said...

Congrat's on the sponsorship! I'm 4-mid all week. Give a jungle if you want to hook up for sime dungeon time.