Sunday, January 28, 2007

Spin,Spin,Spin

Yep ! all I can get in with this cold weather is a couple of hrs of spinning ! Friday I made it over to Jubilee for a run and Saturday I met the Ranger and some equestrions to help mark a reroute.They didn't go with what Staub and I had marked last years that was a nice trail and used up the area that we had to work with instead they wanted to go straight to point A and B...I thought they learned to make the trail more substainable for all trail users but They just want to ride the trail in and not do the work of getting that soft top soil (organic) off and get the trail down to the good hard soil.I'm not going to worry about it but I'll see what it looks like this summer.

Cold all week! Trail will be frozen ! Good for riding !

Running at Jubilee

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My first born Mike Jr. turned 21 yrds

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Midz said...

I thought I posted this already, but I'm 4-mids all week. Get with me for some dungeon time.

Unknown said...

Rode me DEVIL this weekend.....I guess if I want to big monthly miles I'm gonna have too.

Peace & Fat Rolls