Friday, January 19, 2007

Weather sucks

Yep It's winter here in Peoria, cold ,icy with some snow coming Sunday...I hit the spinner last weekend for two hours Saturday and three hours Sunday,the rest of the week I ran on trendmill and worked my core I was on the spinner Wendesday for an hour.

This morning I ran and walked on the t/m for two hrs watching a movie,Lord of the Rings 2 I think ! I keeps me on the t/m and not bored ANYTHING to keep me moving is a good thing.

I'll get on the spinner for some good base miles again the weekend maybe six hrs total and 'I'll keep bumping it up !

PAMBA stuff going on this weekend I hope to make it if I still can ! Saturdays have been sucking real bad for me I'm not getting much done but spinning and catching up on some much needed sleep ! Then I feel like crap the rest of the day or whats left of the night,I need to get on my bike outside I hope the weather breaks soon !

See Ya !

No comments: