Monday, March 12, 2007

Long weekend of road miles

I finished off the weekend with a recovery ride tonight with Midds nice and slow keeping my heart rate low.Saturdays ride turned out to be a suffer fest into the wind and keeping the H/R at (AT) for 4+ hours...Sundays was at a pace I need to keep at the T-3 race,the biggest mistake I can make is to go out hard at the start of T-3 and go anaerobic ! That really goes for any time during the race I'm anaerobic I'll be cutting off time I'll be able to ride which means I won't be fininshing the race !

I'll take a couple days off to recover from the 170 miles I put in over last few days and start over by the end of the week.

I'm heading over to Jubilee tomorrow or Wednesday to walk and clean up the trails plus look for some sheds ! almost Morel time too !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Middz coming into Trivoli

See ya !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No Sheds yet, and I found me first morrels on April 11th last year. Good Luck.

Peace