Saturday, May 26, 2007

On the mend

I went to another Doc yesterday to get some advice on what I can and should do to heal up my upper rib and I knew there wasn't much info but time.He did say I won't hurt the healing proccess to much if I keep riding ,but just don't fall on it again.He gave me some meds to take before I start riding and I should be able to deal with the pain,the same thing Doc John told Midds to tell me...I'll see what kind of long rides I can get in on the road bike,which by the way I got my friends Specialize Allez sitting in my garage for a crazy price and this thing is a rocket for a road bike.

Cookout at Jubilee today will be a mudfest ,but we are still going to meet-up and have something to eat,but I think I might ride the new rocket over their to get some time in.

New Mexican place in Farmington rocks ! I can see some food rides going down this summer !

24-9 might still be up in the air ! I'll see how much time I can put in on the trails at one time come July...Wausua trails will beat the crap out of me.

Early Saturday morning I didn't work last night NICE !

See Ya !

No comments: