Thursday, May 03, 2007

Caution ! X-rated- big pussy ahead

Still pissed off on my effort at T3 It was so doable with the great weather, I don't want to talk or think about it anymore !

Ken Stuckart if your reading this congrats on your finish ! send me a e-mail and tell me how it went for you (sngltrk2061@aol.com) I knew I should have stayed with you,I was by myself and talked myself into quiting at Traer.
No way should I have broke mentally, I learned a big lesson !

The Big Puss !
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

mattonne said...

Howie, don't sweat it Dude. You Lined up and went for it! like the wizard of Oz said "what have you learned Dorothy?" you'll be in it to win it next time. I'm sorry I missed it Bro. See you soon...

Mike Howard said...

Thats Matt ! I'll get over it soon I hope !

Hows the knee coming along ?

mattonne said...

much better, although i've lost a little snap in my sprints...my story anyway