Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Back to work tonight

I had a couple good days of training and and it's back to work tonight.......Midz came over to the Dungeon Monday night and came back for more Tuesday morning....It looks like we might get some to come over next Monday night........I ran 4 miles this afternoon and I'll get up and run for 30 min. before work.

I'm going to look at getting some help with my training so I can get thing dialed in a little better.I'm all over the place with my training I need to get a better plan with my kind of schedule.......I'll check back in a couple days ...maybe Kerkove will have a new frame for this year !!!! I see Paddy doesn't have 24-9 race down on his schedule Bummer ! I was hoping to catch up with him and maybe Russel ! Cindy will be disappointed she had fun talking to the guys from Canada !!

See yah !

4 comments:

Midz said...

Higgins might even come over. He's hoping for a ride early Tuesday a.m. but if the weather is looking bad, he'll be out with us.

PaddyH said...

If I do 24-9, and that's an "if", I plan on being on my bike for at least 22hrs of it this year...22hrs=warcry

Mike Howard said...

I seen you have a full plate Pat !
I hope you can make it and the back co-operates!............Hey Midz anyone else going to make it Monday night ?

Midz said...

I'm workin' on it.