Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Yea I'm here !

I had the last 4 days off of work ,I'm back at it tonight or morning 1:00am Thursday.I lfted this morning and jumped my reps up ,I was hoping to get a run in but Not today !!........Sunday I ran on treadmill for 2 hrs....Monday was 2 hr bike ride on Rock Island Trail.....Tuesday was 2 hr spin.

Thursday will be an off day or small run......The weight isn't coming off like I hoped it would this week, I need to keep my calories under control.

I'm looking for another NRS 2 frame to transfer my K2 parts over, I want two of the same bikes for this year . I hate to give up on the Razorback it's a great singltrack race bike.

See ya !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NRS 2 eh...really...what size????

Midz said...

I think he's on a medium, Paddy but I won't swear to it.

Mike Howard said...

YEP A MEDIUM !!

Anonymous said...

18"=med up here...I'm thinking of parting with mine...it's a 2 w/ fox squish...cptnpwdr@yahoo.com..not sure if you had this already...howabout your peoples get in touch w/my peoples.