Sunday, February 19, 2006

Run,Run,Run !

Running is all I seem to have time for when it's the end of the week. My day's at work are 13 to 14 hr's long but, I have been getting up and running before work and getting it done.

I need to lift and do some quick spinning today a 45 min. leg speed workout then back on the spinner the next 3 day's for longer workout's.

I might be getting Saturday's off from work here in the next few week's ! That will help out with the races I want to do this year and not having to use vac. day's for a race.

See ya !

1 comment:

Sloane Anderson said...

Hey Mike,
Thanks for the post on my Guestbook. As a former Illinois resident (Lake Zurich) I can simpathizxe with you on riding during the winter months. I don't miss those days of - 20 degrees. However, here in Oregon we have been getting blasted with that cold crap for the past couple of weeks.
Hope the training goes well and hope to see you out at 24-9 this year.

If you can add me to you "Links" or "Blog" page I'll do the same, thanks.

Sloane