Wednesday, February 01, 2006

MIdz and I

Got outside today and did around 26 miles in the wind ,It took around 1hr-50 min. so the saddle time is what were wanting.....I didn't do any training yesterday but I did get my truck tuned up plugs,rotor,distibutor cap and oil changed. I'll do some core work this afternoon and take Thursday off and then back at it Friday and the weekend !!!

Base miles through Feb.
I don't know what I should start with in March, Intervals and then Hill work in April or viceversa any Ideas from anydody ???

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Midz taking the lead !

Image hosting by Photobucket

I'm on my way !

Image hosting by Photobucket

What do you do with all your race numbers ?

3 comments:

mattonne said...

mix it up a bit howie, i HATE hill intervals, so i do 'em anyway, just once a week right now but more as it gets closer to crunch time

Midz said...

I think Matt's right. Mix it up so you don't get bored with either. You should't do more than 2 per week though total and for sure once/wk to start out.

Mike Howard said...

I didn't know if I should do four week's of intervals then four week's of hill work.

Maybe something like

2 or 3 days of intervals with 2 days of endurance miles

The same with the hill work !
all hell breaks lose in May !!!