Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Getting ready for Metro 12 hr

I had a good race Sunday,not many there to race against,but I usually end up last anyway.I took home 3rd place ! my first time I hit the medals and money in two years as a Expert.My legs felt good and strong the whole race, the LT would flush out quick and I would recover feeling strong.

The weekend was a long one with the Downhill and Mtnxcross going on,I helped Cindy with the food and went out with Tony and finished up the marking of the XC course Saturday late afternoon.I think we rolled out of Farmdale at 6:00pm and was back to race Sunday at Noon.

The rest of the week will be recovering for the race this weekend up in Franklin,WI. The weather might be a little wet,but I'll just have to suck it up and ride.

If anybody has some sugestions on what to bring for a 12hr mud race I'm all ears !
I can get thru a XC race in the rain,but what do you bring extra for 12 hrs of suffering ? I do have the extra bike ! What about clothes ? Socks ?

Almost 5:00pm bed time !
See Ya !

No comments: