Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Still here !

I recovered good from the 12 hrs of Gears and training is on target ! I'm getting ready for the Metro 12 and just made reservations just south of town for Friday night.I don't look forward to the road trip after I already have driven 400+ miles for work on Friday,but I need to be up there early.

Did trail work Saturday for 4 hrs at Farmdale getting it ready for the race on the 18th.Seems to always be the same guys showing up for work days ! nobody new!,but when we were leaving,the parking lot it was full of riders getting ready to go out get their ride in ! I should have said something smartass to them ! everybody else knows I'm crochety ! I was to wiped out to get my training ride in so I went home to get some work done.

I got in a nice RIT ride Sunday 4hrs on the road bike, I need to stay on the NRS Like Kerkove says and get those legs burning in the big ring ! Intervals tomorrow,quick ride Thursday,Maybe trails Friday or Lift day,Saturday long RIT ride 5hrs and Trails Sunday.

Heal up fast Midz !

See ya !

1 comment:

Midz said...

I'm getting there!