Saturday, June 10, 2006

Rain screwed me again !

I put some semi slicks on the NRS#2 last night so I can start getting some long road miles in and had it all ready for a planned 5 hr ride,but thunderstorms put an end to that idea.I was going to head out to the RIT this morning and I need this ride ! The weekend is my only time I can get my endurancs miles in ! through the week I can manage a couple 1-1/2 or maybe a 2hr ride and they are usually Intervals and a TT ride.

The big group ride at Farmdale tomorrow will be cancelled ! so there goes another day I can't get in the woods !

I guess I'll go downstaires and do some lifting and run on the tredmill and maybe spin this afternoon !


I have a few pic's from 12hrs of Gears



Getting the pit ready



coming and going for another



First 12hr is done ! Can I stop now ?

No comments: