Friday, June 16, 2006

Race ready !

Big weekend is almost here with alot of work going into it ! I'll help out tomorrow then get a ride in on the race course, I hope the legs feel good and they should if I stay off them.

I'm realy looking more at next week up in Franklin at the Metro 12, I did the six hr last year and came in 7th place not bad for my second six hr race.I told myself that 12hrs would be a killer and I'm going to find out ! The hill are long and the one at the top of the ski hill gets pretty steep.I need to push hard in the race and watch my nutrition good I hope it gets Hot ! I don't know why ,but I seem to have good races in the humid weather.My Idea weather at the 24-9 would be high 80's or 90's and just sucking the life out everbody !!!!

Lets get thru this weekend first !


Just a cool pic !

1 comment:

Midz said...

That is a sweet bike and Jeep. Must be a hell of a guy that owns that stuff!

You looked good on Sunday, dude. As strong as I've seen you at a "short" race. Things are coming together.