Monday, January 30, 2006

Sunday on the treadmill

I spent 2hrs 15min. on the treadmill ,I would walk a half a mile then run two miles while watching another Star Wars dvd...... I didn't take in enough calories for the rest of the day and it's going to catch up with me, I can't drop the weight to fast.

I'm going into my final phase of weightlifting I'll kick up my reps back up to the 12 to 15 range and do a whole body workout and keep the cardio up.

Workout tonight....weights and spin for a hour

I see Matt from Iowa has a blog !! I'll keep checking on him , He has been my main competition for years and alot of fun to race against, except I havn't been much competition for him since last year!....... I'll be back !!!! He turned forty and should be in expert this year !!!!

See ya !

2 comments:

mattonne said...

I've been reading Kerkove's blogs and found you and MIDZ thru his. I wish i could put in the training time he does but that whole work/family thing becomes an issue.
i'm don't know if I'm ready for expert yet, I'm gonna do a little eval on my fitness levels and decide before Sylvan island, I think i need another season at sport to hone my "skills"

Mike Howard said...

I jumped up there to fast,but I was winning all the 40 plus races and thoght I should move up ! Now that your in the 40 + It would be fun to race with you ! The PAMBA races are going to end up being training races for me with all the endurance races I have planned !