Tuesday, January 17, 2006

First night of spinning !

MIdz and Stauby came over last night and we hit the spnners for 90 min. It was nice having some company while you suffer. We didn't hit it hard, just some saddle time right now !
Tony might make it next week if he can get away from his kids ! I know the feeling !

I ran 3 miles this morning on the tredmil while I watched a new Alice in Chains dvd ..... I can't get enough of thier music.....I seen for the first time the song Rooster is about Cantrell's dad who served in Vietnam.........That song has so much more meaning to me now !.........my emotions run so high when ever the men from Vietnam are involved !

Weights in the morning and some spinning !

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The new "Dungeon of Sweat"

3 comments:

Midz said...

I don't work until 2. I'll get in touch and try to spin with you. Otherwise it will be a run on the treadmill for me.

Jeff Kerkove said...

You have DOS, and we have HOP!

Rage on dude!

Mike Howard said...

WE have a couple more that should make! If they dare !