Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Inside today

I jumped on the trendmill this morning and put a movie in to watch, the next thing you know
an 1 hr 50 min, goes by and I'm feeling pretty good. I burned around 1600 cal. and needed some oatmeal fast I was hungry. I would walk for 15 min. Then run 15 min. Not bad but a good way to start my morning.

Midz and I got in some road miles yesterday, nice weather for this time of year, I did a quick 10 miles before hooking up with him then we did our regular route.

I need to lift some weights later this afternoon and take tomorrow off then back at it Friday after work.

It's hard to tell what kind of base I have I don't know when I should start doing some interval training or stay with SS miles.

I need a &%$#$%$#% plan !

see ya !

4 comments:

PaddyH said...

planning is all hype!!

hahahahaha!!!

Mike Howard said...

I hear ya Paddy !I should just shut up and ride !!

PaddyH said...

that's kind of rash...no?

Mike Howard said...

Thats all I did last year,it was great for endurance but not for XC races I pussed out on at the end of the season.I need more Intervals and a freaking plan !!!!