Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Run and weightlift day

I put off running and lifting untill tonight,but I got them in ! I was off today from work and did some chores around the house I'm about to knock out a wall and make a new den area it should be nice when I get it done.

The PAMBA meeting last night went good It's the first one of the year and there is plenty of work to do this year,we need to get Tony's extension done and get more done at BPP.

I found out Tinker has the 24-9 race on his schedule, I hope you don't have to qualify for this race, it's my priority race for 2006 I should do some checking to find out.

I'm off again tomorrow I get a bike ride in or a long run !!

see ya !

1 comment:

Jeff Kerkove said...

No qualifying for 24-9. It's the same as last year, just with National Champioships tagged to it. All the big name will be there next year.