Saturday, January 21, 2006

Long hours at work!

Thursday,Friday and Saturday all 13 hr day's 1300 miles so all you guy's can have some milk with your cereal.Top it off with 6-10 inches of snow last night up in the windy city........

I was on the spinner Wednesday 1-1/2 hrs inthe morning and I lifted that afternoon.

Thursday....off day

Friday....Ran 3 miles

Today..... run and lift

I'm going to try and do 5 Wems races this season, all 12 hr races, that will qualify me in the seasons standings.

Race schedule for 2006

April 9th XC PAMBA - Slyvan Island Stampede Moline, Il
May 9th 12 hr Wems -Sugarcreek Ferryville, WI
May 21st XC PAMBA - Kickapoo Bash, Danville,Il
May 27th 12hr Wems - Gears Newfame,WI
June 10th 12hr Wems -John Muir South Kettle moraine,WI
June 18th XC PAMBA - Farmdale Frenzy East Peoria,Il
June 24th 12hr Wems - Metro Challege Franklin, WI ( ski Hill )
July 8th 12hr Wems - Blue Mounds,WI
July 23rd XC PAMBA -Jubilee Jam Peoria,Il
July 30-31st 24hr Nationals 24-9 , Wausua,Wi
Aug. 20th XC PAMBA -Kickapoo Epic Danville, Il
Sept. 10th XC PAMBA-Mud,Sweat& Gears Bloomington, Il
Sept. 22-23 XC PAMBA -Farmdale Festival East Peoria, Il

I'm still looking for another 24hr race at the end of the year I hoping the one in Iowa I can make this year. I would like to make the Sugar Bottom race In Iowa this year I did 2 years ago in the Mud and came in 5th in my age class -Sport........Getting the time off from work will dictate if I can make all of the races I want.

See ya !

No comments: