Sunday, January 08, 2006

Get outside !

The weather is going to be nice today so I'll get a road ride in or I might go out to Rock Island Trail and see what it looks like if it's soupy I'll stay off.

I got a 2 mile run in yesterday when I got up for work then I did 1-15min. On the spinner after work while I watched a tape of the one and only Norba race at Alpine Valley back in 2002 or 01
That was a blast seeing all the pros , that's when Cindy and I meet Tinker at breakfast...And I was on the podium for 2 nd place I think 40 to 45 beg.

I need to get the bike ready to go.......I have to get back before football starts !!!

See ya !

1 comment:

Midz said...

I should have went with you this morning. I was going to take today off afeter pounding on the concrete yesterday, but it was too freakin' nice out. I went to bruch instead.