Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Just another week !

Of work and training ,I worked Monday night on overtime, kind of hard to pass a drop and hook up to the windy, 9 easy hrs....Tuesday I took a nap when I got home and then jumped on the spinner for 2 hrs ,trying to get some more base time in before I get started on some hard intervals and hill time.

This morning I had a couple cups of mudd 2 serving of expresso and headed to the treadmill for 2hrs -20min. of running and walking while I watched a Star Wars movie .....I hit the ten mile mark right when the movie ended, my legs were cooked....I went through 2 bottles of Heed 4 serving of apple cin. gel and I was getting hungry by the time I was done. I can eat breakfast as soon as my feet hit the floor in the morning so I was looking for some grub fast.

I'll take tomorrow off or maybe I'll lift when I get home but Friday I'll try and get a road ride in that afternoon.

See ya !

4 comments:

Midz said...

Showoff!!

Mike Howard said...

I passed your 27 min. mark when luke was lost on some planet !!!

Midz said...

That's harsh, man!

PaddyH said...

you guys are hilarious...keep on keepin' on!